1. Prevents aging
Free radicals (oxidants) aggressively oxidize tissue and destroy cells, which can lead to premature aging and diseases. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which reduces the aging process.
– Honey contains phenols, enzymes, flavonoids and organic acids that are possible antioxidants. Previous studies have shown that darker honey is richer with these components.
– Cinnamon contains polyphenols, which are also strong antioxidants.
2. Improves the work of the heart
Honey and cinnamon help prevent cardiovascular disease.
-The body increases the blood flow to the heart, while cinnamon reduces bad cholesterol.
3. Useful against bacterial infections
Honey and cinnamon have an antibacterial effect, so this combination can be used not only when you are in the right, but also in other infections.
– Honey is a natural antibiotic, has long been used to disinfect wounds.
– Cinnamon has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects.
4. Helps with weight LOSS
Cinnamon and honey are not products from which they are weaker, but together they can act for faster weight loss, if that’s your goal. Sugar can be replaced by honey, and cinnamon reduces blood sugar levels and increases insulin sensitivity, which is responsible for metabolism.
Drink a glass of water with a small teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon half an hour before breakfast or 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
source:My Tips Health