Cocostar Crepe Cake Recipe
- 12 crepes (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 can (400 grams) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the desiccated coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well until the coconut is evenly coated. This will be your Cocostar filling.
- Take one crepe and spread a thin layer of the Cocostar filling over it. Place another crepe on top and repeat the process until you’ve used all the crepes, ending with a crepe on top.
- Melt the chocolate chips and melted butter together in a microwave or on the stovetop until smooth. Drizzle this chocolate mixture over the top crepe, allowing it to drip down the sides.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts (if using) over the melted chocolate for added texture and flavor.
- Refrigerate the Cocostar Crepe Cake for at least 2-3 hours, or until the filling has set.
- Once set, you can garnish the cake with whipped cream and additional coconut if desired.
- Slice and serve your Cocostar Crepe Cake as a delightful dessert.
Enjoy your Cocostar Crepe Cake!