1.Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract: chronic constipation or diarrhea, change in the number and color.
All this may mean colon cancer. When you have painful urination, blood in the urine, you should immediately go to the doctor. Very common urination, without obvious cause, may be a symptom of prostate cancer.
2. The appearance of wounds and ulcers. Often the tumor is “masked” like an ulcer, but it’s bleeding very much. Small wounds in the mouth, which are not treated – can also be cancer. Changes on the v*gina or p*nis, except for talking about a serious infection of the body, can also be cancer of the genital organs.
3.Blood. Quite often in the case of blood, means the cancer is already in an advanced stage – the disease has developed, and you have it for a very long time. Pushing bloodthirsty – there is a high chance of lung cancer, and if the blood is found in your toilet – colon cancer. Blood-flowing or secretion with a pus of grain – a direct sign of breast cancer.
4. Solid lumps in different parts of the body that touch the skin (the breast) – are also often signs of cancer.
5. Difficulty with the swallowing, as well as gastrointestinal problems, epigastric pain – these symptoms signal for stomach or colon cancer.
6. The emergence of new moles or warts that change their colors and shapes are a cause for concern. Often it is a sign of melanoma, which could be treated at an early stage.
7. Ripeness, permanent cough is a common symptom of lung cancer, if the voice is lost – this may be a sign of thyroid cancer or throat.