We know avocados are loaded with folate, vitamin B, and healthy fats. But avocado seeds are nutrient-rich as well. The avocado seed is a beneficial source of bioactive phytochemicals.
It contains fatty acids, triterpenes, phytosterols, and glucosides from abscisic acid. The avocado seed also contains 70% of the avocado’s antioxidant content. The antioxidant phytochemicals in avocado seeds include proanthocyanidins and flavonols. The avocado seed is also considered one of the best sources of soluble fiber.
Please Watch: AVOCADO SEEDS CAN PREVENT AND FIGHT CANCER
What are the health benefits of eating avocado seeds?
They contain antifungal, antibiotic, antimicrobial, insecticidal, larvicidal, amoebicidal, giardicidal, hypolipidemic, and antihypertensive properties. Eating avocado seeds also has other valuable health benefits.
1. Helps fight cancer
2. Benefits heart disease patients
3. Digestive benefits
4. Strengthens the immune system
5. Helps reduce wrinkles
Evidence shows that avocado seed oil can increase collagen in the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Avocado seed oil is also used to treat acne flare-ups.
How To safely remove the avocado seed from the avocado:
- Cut the avocado by slicing around the pit in order to cleanly remove the seed.
- Insert your knife tip into the pit, twist, and gently pull.
- Finally, remove the avocado seed from the knife.
- Simply put the avocado seed into a plastic bag and then crush it with a hammer (or a blunt object).
- Combine the crushed seed with your favorite smoothie ingredients, such as dates, a banana, and dark leafy green vegetables, like spinach. If you have a high-powered blender, you may not need to smash the seed first, but you will need to add water.
Recipe for the Perfect Avocado Seed Green Goodness Smoothie
-1/2 avocado seed
-1 cup of almond milk or water
-1 ripe pear
-1 cup of organic spinach
-1 small piece of ginger (grated)
-Smash the seed, blend all of the ingredients together until smooth, and enjoy your avocado seed green goddess smoothie!
Source: Direct Trend
Leave a Reply