So easy! You just put everything in a dish and bake! If have any unused stuffing leftover from Christmas this meal would be perfect!
I served ours over rice but you could probably eat it as is if you preferred!
- Box of stove top (I used chicken)
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 lbs chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese (you could also sub in Swiss cheese)
1. Cover bottom of baking dish with chicken
2. Lay pepper jack on top of chicken
3. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and spread on top of cheese
4. Top with whole box of stove top
5. Drizzle butter on top of stuffing and bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes (I did closer to 60 minutes)
(Chicken mixture) 1 oz is 46 calories
(Rice) 1 cup cooked is 200 calories
Source: Pepper Jack Chicken and Stuffing